During these unprecedented times, the safety of customers and our staff are at the forefront of our decision making. As a result, there are guidelines that must be met:
• Each demo day will last for five hours. This is one hour longer than normal practice to allow time for strict cleaning of product and equipment between appointments.
• The fitting day cannot be extended further under any circumstance.
• There will be six x 40-minute appointments. Please arrive in time for your appointment as they cannot be extended or changed.
• There will be a 10 minute gap between each fitting to allow the Product Specialist to clean and sanitise all equipment used.
• The fitting day is by appointment only. During this time, we cannot offer a turn up and try environment.
• The Product Specialist cannot supply any written specifications from the fitting and will send the fitting reports via email to us where we can then provide you with a quote to purchase and any part exchange quotes required for your golf clubs.
• Social distancing will be in place during the Fitting Day and we ask that consumers follow the signs and markings provided at all times.
• Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to welcome any additional guests, other than the person being custom fitted, to attend the appointment.
• A member of your staff will be available to support the Product Specialist to ensure smooth running of appointments and to help customers.